MGMT 232A - Security Analysis and Investment Management
Lecture: Lec 1
Class ID: 660192200
Class Website: N/A
Open: 39 of 60 Left
Gold Hall Room B117
Final Exam Information
December 13, 2012
Gold Hall B117
Lecture, three hours. Requisites: courses 230 (or 430), 408. Topics include security valuation, application of portfolio theory to investment decisions, performance evaluation, and basics of fixed income portfolio management strategies. S/U or letter grading.
General Education (GE)
This class does not satisfy any GE requirements.
This class does not satisfy any College/School diversity requirement.
- A per-unit Instructional Enhancement Fee is assessed on most undergraduate nontutorial classes. See the Miscellaneous Fee Chart at http://www.registrar.ucla.edu/fees/ for fee amounts.
- Management 108 through 127B are limited to Business Economics and Mathematics/Applied Science majors and Accounting minors during the first enrollment pass. Any junior/senior may enroll on the second pass.
- Management 200 through 299 (excluding 237), 406, 407, 413A, and 413B may be available to UCLA GRADUATE STUDENTS who meet the requisites for the class, space permitting.
- Interested students should go to the FIRST CLASS MEETING for instructions and PTE numbers.
- Management 237A thru 237N are limited to Master of Financial Engineering (M.F.E.) Program students.
- Management 402, 403, 405, 408, 409, 410, 411A, 411B, 420, and 430 are limited to M.B.A. and Fully Employed M.B.A. Program students.
Materials Use Fee