MGMT 232E - Market and Credit Risk Management
Lecture: Lec 2
Class ID: 660196201
Class Website: N/A
Open: 51 of 60 Left
Gold Hall Room B117
Final Exam Information
Consult instructor for method of evaluation
Lecture, three hours. Requisites: courses 408, 430. Discussion of regulatory environment for both market and credit risk management, data necessary to manage these risks, types of models used for risk management, types of securities and techniques for hedging market and credit risks, performance measurement of risk management systems, and other types of risks that affect risk management, such as operation risk, liquidity risk, commodity risk, weather risk, and model risk. Letter grading.
General Education (GE)
This class does not satisfy any GE requirements.
This class does not satisfy any College/School diversity requirement.
- A per-unit Instructional Enhancement Fee is assessed on most undergraduate nontutorial classes. See the Miscellaneous Fee Chart at http://www.registrar.ucla.edu/fees/ for fee amounts.
- Management 108 through 127B are limited to Business Economics and Mathematics/Applied Science majors and Accounting minors during the first enrollment pass. Any junior/senior may enroll on the second pass.
- Management 200 through 299 (excluding 237), 406, 407, 413A, and 413B may be available to UCLA GRADUATE STUDENTS who meet the requisites for the class, space permitting.
- Interested students should go to the FIRST CLASS MEETING for instructions and PTE numbers.
- Management 237A thru 237N are limited to Master of Financial Engineering (M.F.E.) Program students.
- Management 402, 403, 405, 408, 409, 410, 411A, 411B, 420, and 430 are limited to M.B.A. and Fully Employed M.B.A. Program students.
Materials Use Fee