MGMT 236A - Research Topics in Finance
Seminar: Sem 1
Class ID: 660182200
Class Website: N/A
Open: 3 of 10 Left
Entrepreneurs Hall Room C303
Management (MGMT) 236A - Research Topics in Finance
1 of 2
IP grade assigned
Management (MGMT) 236B - Research Topics in Finance
2 of 2
Letter Grade or Satisfactory/ Unsatisfactory
Final Exam Information
Consult instructor for method of evaluation
Seminar, three hours. Course 236A is enforced requisite to 236B. Designed for Ph.D. students in their second through fourth year. Intended to help students bridge gap between coursework and research. Students select academic financial economics papers that they present, replicate, and critique. In Progress grading (credit to be given only on completion of course 236B).
General Education (GE)
This class does not satisfy any GE requirements.
This class does not satisfy any College/School diversity requirement.
- A per-unit Instructional Enhancement Fee is assessed on most undergraduate nontutorial classes. See the Miscellaneous Fee Chart at http://www.registrar.ucla.edu/fees/ for fee amounts.
- Management 108 through 127B are limited to Business Economics and Mathematics/Applied Science majors and Accounting minors during the first enrollment pass. Any junior/senior may enroll on the second pass.
- Management 200 through 299 (excluding 237), 406, 407, 413A, and 413B may be available to UCLA GRADUATE STUDENTS who meet the requisites for the class, space permitting.
- Interested students should go to the FIRST CLASS MEETING for instructions and PTE numbers.
- Management 237A thru 237N are limited to Master of Financial Engineering (M.F.E.) Program students.
- Management 402, 403, 405, 408, 409, 410, 411A, 411B, 420, and 430 are limited to M.B.A. and Fully Employed M.B.A. Program students.
Materials Use Fee