MGMT 237N - Applied Finance Project
Fieldwork: Fld 1
Class ID: 660215200
Class Website: N/A
Closed: Class Full (10), Over Enrolled By 23
To be arranged
Final Exam Information
Consult instructor for method of evaluation
Fieldwork, eight hours. Limited to Master of Financial Engineering Program students. Applied quantitative finance project that explores one quantitative finance problem that might be met in practice and involves development or use of some tools developed in M.F.E. Program. S/U or letter grading.
General Education (GE)
This class does not satisfy any GE requirements.
This class does not satisfy any College/School diversity requirement.
- A per-unit Instructional Enhancement Fee is assessed on most undergraduate nontutorial classes. See the Miscellaneous Fee Chart at http://www.registrar.ucla.edu/fees/ for fee amounts.
- Management 108 through 127B are limited to Business Economics and Mathematics/Applied Science majors and Accounting minors during the first enrollment pass. Any junior/senior may enroll on the second pass.
- Management 200 through 299 (excluding 237), 406, 407, 413A, and 413B may be available to UCLA GRADUATE STUDENTS who meet the requisites for the class, space permitting.
- Interested students should go to the FIRST CLASS MEETING for instructions and PTE numbers.
- Management 237A thru 237N are limited to Master of Financial Engineering (M.F.E.) Program students.
- Management 402, 403, 405, 408, 409, 410, 411A, 411B, 420, and 430 are limited to M.B.A. and Fully Employed M.B.A. Program students.
Materials Use Fee