MGMT 237O - Financial Accounting
Lecture: Lec 1
Class ID: 660200200
Class Website: N/A
Open: 2 of 40 Left
Final Exam Information
December 10, 2012
Lecture, three hours. Limited to Master of Financial Engineering Program students. Introduction to concepts of financial accounting and its underlying assumptions, including examination of uses and limitations of financial statements. Discussion of procedural aspects of accounting to enhance understanding of content of financial statements, with emphasis on using accounting information in evaluation of business performance and risk. Examination of use of accounting information in research studies. S/U grading.
General Education (GE)
This class does not satisfy any GE requirements.
This class does not satisfy any College/School diversity requirement.
- A per-unit Instructional Enhancement Fee is assessed on most undergraduate nontutorial classes. See the Miscellaneous Fee Chart at http://www.registrar.ucla.edu/fees/ for fee amounts.
- Management 108 through 127B are limited to Business Economics and Mathematics/Applied Science majors and Accounting minors during the first enrollment pass. Any junior/senior may enroll on the second pass.
- Management 200 through 299 (excluding 237), 406, 407, 413A, and 413B may be available to UCLA GRADUATE STUDENTS who meet the requisites for the class, space permitting.
- Interested students should go to the FIRST CLASS MEETING for instructions and PTE numbers.
- Management 237A thru 237N are limited to Master of Financial Engineering (M.F.E.) Program students.
- Management 402, 403, 405, 408, 409, 410, 411A, 411B, 420, and 430 are limited to M.B.A. and Fully Employed M.B.A. Program students.
Materials Use Fee