MGMT 250D - Thinking on Your Feet
Lecture: Lec 1
Class ID: 660299200
Class Website: N/A
Open: 2 of 60 Left
0 of 15 Taken
Cornell Hall Room D313
Final Exam Information
Consult instructor for method of evaluation
Lecture, three hours. Acquisition of strategies that enhance adaptive planning and real-time judgment, based on findings from brain studies and cognitive research. Design of tools to respond to emergent uncertainties and to address situations where intense pressures of time and cost are present. Letter grading.
General Education (GE)
This class does not satisfy any GE requirements.
This class does not satisfy any College/School diversity requirement.
- A per-unit Instructional Enhancement Fee is assessed on most undergraduate nontutorial classes. See the Miscellaneous Fee Chart at http://www.registrar.ucla.edu/fees/ for fee amounts.
- Management 108 through 127B are limited to Business Economics and Mathematics/Applied Science majors and Accounting minors during the first enrollment pass. Any junior/senior may enroll on the second pass.
- Management 200 through 299 (excluding 237), 406, 407, 413A, and 413B may be available to UCLA GRADUATE STUDENTS who meet the requisites for the class, space permitting.
- Interested students should go to the FIRST CLASS MEETING for instructions and PTE numbers.
- Management 237A thru 237N are limited to Master of Financial Engineering (M.F.E.) Program students.
- Management 402, 403, 405, 408, 409, 410, 411A, 411B, 420, and 430 are limited to M.B.A. and Fully Employed M.B.A. Program students.
Materials Use Fee