MGMT 407 - Spreadsheet Modeling
Lecture: Lec 1
Class ID: 660649200
Class Website: N/A
Waitlist: Class Full (46), Over Enrolled By 3
0 of 10 Taken
Cornell Hall Room D310
Final Exam Information
December 12, 2012
Cornell Hall D310
Lecture, three hours. Requisite: course 402. Introduction to uses of analytical methods for making strategic, tactical, and operational decisions arising from accounting, finance, marketing, and production, with focus on three key areas in problem solving: formal problem definition, computer model formulation, alternatives evaluation. Letter grading.
General Education (GE)
This class does not satisfy any GE requirements.
This class does not satisfy any College/School diversity requirement.
- A per-unit Instructional Enhancement Fee is assessed on most undergraduate nontutorial classes. See the Miscellaneous Fee Chart at http://www.registrar.ucla.edu/fees/ for fee amounts.
- Management 108 through 127B are limited to Business Economics and Mathematics/Applied Science majors and Accounting minors during the first enrollment pass. Any junior/senior may enroll on the second pass.
- Management 200 through 299 (excluding 237), 406, 407, 413A, and 413B may be available to UCLA GRADUATE STUDENTS who meet the requisites for the class, space permitting.
- Interested students should go to the FIRST CLASS MEETING for instructions and PTE numbers.
- Management 237A thru 237N are limited to Master of Financial Engineering (M.F.E.) Program students.
- Management 402, 403, 405, 408, 409, 410, 411A, 411B, 420, and 430 are limited to M.B.A. and Fully Employed M.B.A. Program students.
Materials Use Fee