MGMT 444B - Applied Management Research: Two-Quarter Plan
Fieldwork: Fld 75
Class ID: 660705275
Class Website: N/A
Open: 5 of 10 Left
Management (MGMT) 444A - Introduction to Applied Management Research
1 of 3
IP grade assigned
Management (MGMT) 444B - Applied Management Research: Two-Quarter Plan
2 of 3
IP grade assigned
Management (MGMT) 444C - Applied Management Research: Two-Quarter Plan
3 of 3
Letter Grade or Satisfactory/ Unsatisfactory
Final Exam Information
Consult instructor for method of evaluation
Fieldwork, four hours. Limited to full-time MBA program students. Must be taken after completion of first year in program. Projects include: (1) faculty-guided consulting project with private companies, nonprofit organizations, or government agencies; establishment of client relationships, identification of problems or strategic questions, design of study, collection and analysis of secondary and primary research data, development of comprehensive business plan, and formal presentation of findings and recommendations or (2) faculty-guided implementation of one new business or (3) pursuit of one faculty-led special research project worthy of publication in recognized academic research journal. In Progress grading (credit to be given only on completion of course 444C).
General Education (GE)
This class does not satisfy any GE requirements.
This class does not satisfy any College/School diversity requirement.
- A per-unit Instructional Enhancement Fee is assessed on most undergraduate nontutorial classes. See the Miscellaneous Fee Chart at http://www.registrar.ucla.edu/fees/ for fee amounts.
- Management 108 through 127B are limited to Business Economics and Mathematics/Applied Science majors and Accounting minors during the first enrollment pass. Any junior/senior may enroll on the second pass.
- Management 200 through 299 (excluding 237), 406, 407, 413A, and 413B may be available to UCLA GRADUATE STUDENTS who meet the requisites for the class, space permitting.
- Interested students should go to the FIRST CLASS MEETING for instructions and PTE numbers.
- Management 237A thru 237N are limited to Master of Financial Engineering (M.F.E.) Program students.
- Management 402, 403, 405, 408, 409, 410, 411A, 411B, 420, and 430 are limited to M.B.A. and Fully Employed M.B.A. Program students.
Materials Use Fee