MGMT 454 - Fieldwork in Organizations
Fieldwork: Fld 8
Class ID: 660785208
Class Website: N/A
Open: 9 of 10 Left
Final Exam Information
Consult instructor for method of evaluation
Fieldwork, to be arranged. Preparation: completion of at least two terms of MBA program. Required of all full-time MBA students. Under direction of MBA program senior associate dean or other supervising faculty adviser, students perform supervised practical experience or fieldwork in organization as intern or fellow. Execution of predetermined assignment(s) pursuant to defined program of study that includes reporting and assessment of fieldwork experience through combination of written or oral presentations and may include preparation of evaluations or consulting report correlating to defined program of study. S/U grading.
General Education (GE)
This class does not satisfy any GE requirements.
This class does not satisfy any College/School diversity requirement.
- A per-unit Instructional Enhancement Fee is assessed on most undergraduate nontutorial classes. See the Miscellaneous Fee Chart at http://www.registrar.ucla.edu/fees/ for fee amounts.
- Management 108 through 127B are limited to Business Economics and Mathematics/Applied Science majors and Accounting minors during the first enrollment pass. Any junior/senior may enroll on the second pass.
- Management 200 through 299 (excluding 237), 406, 407, 413A, and 413B may be available to UCLA GRADUATE STUDENTS who meet the requisites for the class, space permitting.
- Interested students should go to the FIRST CLASS MEETING for instructions and PTE numbers.
- Management 237A thru 237N are limited to Master of Financial Engineering (M.F.E.) Program students.
- Management 402, 403, 405, 408, 409, 410, 411A, 411B, 420, and 430 are limited to M.B.A. and Fully Employed M.B.A. Program students.
Materials Use Fee