MGMT 455E - International Exchange Program: International Exchange Study at INCAE Business School, Costa Rica
Lecture: Lec 9
Class ID: 660802208
Class Website: N/A
Open: 8 of 10 Left
Final Exam Information
Consult instructor for method of evaluation
Lecture, 30 hours; discussion, 10 hours. Students attend up to four M.B.A.-level courses at institutions with exchange agreements with Anderson School. Some courses may be taught in local language. In addition to learning subject matter of courses, intent is to provide opportunity for students to enhance their knowledge of region while exchanging ideas and views with their peers at that institution. S/U or letter grading.
Students attend up to four M.B.A.-level courses at INCAE Business School (Instituto Centroamericano de Administracion de Empresas), Costa Rica. Some courses may be taught in local language. In addition to learning subject matter of courses, intent is to provide opportunity for students to enhance their knowledge of region while exchanging ideas and views with their peers at that institution.
General Education (GE)
This class does not satisfy any GE requirements.
This class does not satisfy any College/School diversity requirement.
- A per-unit Instructional Enhancement Fee is assessed on most undergraduate nontutorial classes. See the Miscellaneous Fee Chart at http://www.registrar.ucla.edu/fees/ for fee amounts.
- Management 108 through 127B are limited to Business Economics and Mathematics/Applied Science majors and Accounting minors during the first enrollment pass. Any junior/senior may enroll on the second pass.
- Management 200 through 299 (excluding 237), 406, 407, 413A, and 413B may be available to UCLA GRADUATE STUDENTS who meet the requisites for the class, space permitting.
- Interested students should go to the FIRST CLASS MEETING for instructions and PTE numbers.
- Management 237A thru 237N are limited to Master of Financial Engineering (M.F.E.) Program students.
- Management 402, 403, 405, 408, 409, 410, 411A, 411B, 420, and 430 are limited to M.B.A. and Fully Employed M.B.A. Program students.
Materials Use Fee