MGMT 461B - Leadership Foundations II
Lecture: Lec 1
Class ID: 660725200
Class Website: N/A
Management (MGMT) 461B - Leadership Foundations II
1 of 2
IP grade assigned
Management (MGMT) 461C - Leadership Foundations II
2 of 2
Final Exam Information
Consult instructor for method of evaluation
Lecture, one hour. Limited to Executive M.B.A. Program students. Continuation of course 461A, with focus on development of self-assessment and self-reflection skills. Facilitation of self-evaluation of leadership strengths and weaknesses, with emphasis on individual problem solving and decision making and team design and development. Readings, cases, decision simulations, peer coaching, and discussions. In Progress grading (credit to be given only on completion of course 461C).
General Education (GE)
This class does not satisfy any GE requirements.
This class does not satisfy any College/School diversity requirement.
- A per-unit Instructional Enhancement Fee is assessed on most undergraduate nontutorial classes. See the Miscellaneous Fee Chart at http://www.registrar.ucla.edu/fees/ for fee amounts.
- Management 108 through 127B are limited to Business Economics and Mathematics/Applied Science majors and Accounting minors during the first enrollment pass. Any junior/senior may enroll on the second pass.
- Management 200 through 299 (excluding 237), 406, 407, 413A, and 413B may be available to UCLA GRADUATE STUDENTS who meet the requisites for the class, space permitting.
- Interested students should go to the FIRST CLASS MEETING for instructions and PTE numbers.
- Management 237A thru 237N are limited to Master of Financial Engineering (M.F.E.) Program students.
- Management 402, 403, 405, 408, 409, 410, 411A, 411B, 420, and 430 are limited to M.B.A. and Fully Employed M.B.A. Program students.
Materials Use Fee