MGMT 471B - Management Practicum
Lecture: Lec 2
Class ID: 660809202
Class Website: N/A
Management (MGMT) 471A - Management Practicum
1 of 2
IP grade assigned
Management (MGMT) 471B - Management Practicum
2 of 2
Final Exam Information
Consult instructor for method of evaluation
Lecture, three hours. Two-term individual or group (three to five students) project on global strategic issues designed to allow students to employ and enhance concepts learned in classroom. Letter grading.
General Education (GE)
This class does not satisfy any GE requirements.
This class does not satisfy any College/School diversity requirement.
- A per-unit Instructional Enhancement Fee is assessed on most undergraduate nontutorial classes. See the Miscellaneous Fee Chart at http://www.registrar.ucla.edu/fees/ for fee amounts.
- Management 108 through 127B are limited to Business Economics and Mathematics/Applied Science majors and Accounting minors during the first enrollment pass. Any junior/senior may enroll on the second pass.
- Management 200 through 299 (excluding 237), 406, 407, 413A, and 413B may be available to UCLA GRADUATE STUDENTS who meet the requisites for the class, space permitting.
- Interested students should go to the FIRST CLASS MEETING for instructions and PTE numbers.
- Management 237A thru 237N are limited to Master of Financial Engineering (M.F.E.) Program students.
- Management 402, 403, 405, 408, 409, 410, 411A, 411B, 420, and 430 are limited to M.B.A. and Fully Employed M.B.A. Program students.
Materials Use Fee