ENGL 163C - Jane Austen and Her Peers
Lecture: Lec 1
Class ID: 196680930
Class Website: https://ccle.ucla.edu/course/view/191C-ENGL163C-1
Open: 21 of 75 Left
0 of 8 Taken
Final Exam Information
Consult instructor for method of evaluation
Lecture, four hours; discussion, one hour (when scheduled). Enforced requisites: courses 10A, 10B. Coverage of six novels of Jane Austen, as well as literary works that most influenced her: Mary Wollstonecraft's "Vindication of Rights of Woman," Gothic novel, and Maria Edgeworth's "Belinda." P/NP or letter grading.
General Education (GE)
This class does not satisfy any GE requirements.
This class does not satisfy the undergraduate Writing II requirement.
This class satisfies the following College/School diversity requirement:
- College of Letters and Science
- School of Music
- Public Affairs
- College of Letters and Science --
- English 4W: Additional sections of English 4W will be added as the wait lists fill to capacity.
- To register for a departmental Travel Study program and enroll in the program's courses, complete an online registration form at www.ieo.ucla.edu/TravelStudy/.
- English 163C is offered as an online course. Students are required to participate in a weekly discussion section via video conference. Visit the course webpage link for more information. Interested students who have not met the formal cours
- e requisites should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Materials Use Fee