MUSC 19 - Masters and Masterpieces of Armenian Classical Music
Seminar: Sem 1
Class ID: 431075200
Class Website: https://ccle.ucla.edu/course/view/20F-MUSC19-1
Final Exam Information
Consult instructor for method of evaluation
Seminar, one hour. Discussion of and critical thinking about topics of current intellectual importance, taught by faculty members in their areas of expertise and illuminating many paths of discovery at UCLA. P/NP grading.
Celebrating richness of Armenian musical heritage, concentration on greatest composers of Classical tradition, such as Komitas, Khachaturian, Mansurian. Focus on outstanding contemporary Armenian composers and most remarkable performers.
General Education (GE)
This class does not satisfy any GE requirements.
This class does not satisfy the undergraduate Writing II requirement.
This class does not satisfy any College/School diversity requirement.
- All entering Music majors must take the Music Theory Placement Examination to be given at each UCLA New Student Orientation session and a time to be announced in 1344 Schoenberg Music Music Building.
- Music M90T, C185A through 185H, and C480A through C480G are open to all students regardless of major; some restrictions may apply.
- Music 60A-60U, 61A, 61B, 61C. Undergraduate Instruction in Performance--Music and Music Education majors ONLY.
- Music 160A-160U, 161A, 161B, 161C. Undergraduate Instruction in Performance for the Performance Specialist--Music and Music Education majors ONLY.
- Music C185A through C185H and C480A through C480G. Performance Organizations--Audition REQUIRED.
- Music 460A-460V. Graduate Instruction in Performance--MM and DMA students ONLY.
Materials Use Fee